Friday, February 6, 2009

Winter Formal 2009

New suit (birthday present), tie picked out on a shopping trip with Hanna, hair cut compliments of Callie, waiting for the lovely Sarah.

Chandler and Sarah :

Sarah's Mom told us that she just loves Chandler. Well who wouldn't. He is not afraid of adults, he has interesting ideas and he is easy to talk to. Plus, Sarah has five younger sisters and Chandler is quite used to younger sisters. I am thinking he will thank us one day for making him so comfortable around women, but I won't hold my breath :)

5 comments:

Samantha said...

He looks incredible. Chandler will be grateful one day for all those girls, I sure of it. Now I know why his hair was cut short. Sarah is a cute girl.

jen said...

WOW!
Our boys are growing up so fast.
Just think. Those boys that are leaving on their missions right now will be home when ours leave. Weird, huh?
As much as I didn't miss the commotion and anxiety, I did miss having dinner here so I could see all the beautiful people!

Patrice said...

He does look very, very handsome. I like this latest look!

Cassie said...

I can't believe how OLD he looks! It's crazy. He looks so cute.

-Cassie

Joy said...

It is totally crazy! You have a full grown, seriously good looking man child. His date was so cute too! You definately are not old enough to be his mom.