Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

Ok, so it wasn't exactly Valentine's Day. It was Friday which was the day that we had all the Valentine parties. Here are the Valentine hair dos:
Andria
Maranda
Samantha
Zanya
Zanya loves Valentine hair :)
That night we had a ward dance/service project. Hanna thought it would be fun to have a LOVE t-shirt. So she spray painted one and it turned out so cute that everyone else wanted one too! So we pulled out whatever white t-shirt we could find and Hanna made them look like converstation hearts. They turned out so cute. Seaver is a lucky guy.
Funny kids!

(We missed Chandler and Danica that night. Chandler stayed home, sick and Danica went to a school dance with her friend.)

4 comments:

Patrice said...

Oh those shirts are so cute. What a great idea!

Margaret Proffitt said...

Seaver looks so handsome in the top group photo. And that hair is amazing. I'm so glad I don't have girls. Their hair would pale in comparison.

Rebecca said...

These shirts are so clever and so cute! Way to go Hannah. Love them.

Rebecca said...

I can't even comment on the hair...you're killing me!