
Here, Kindyl and Maranda built a brick tower around Andria. I think they took turns being in the middle.
Rachael curled everyone's hair.
Zan and Sam were so excited for Brenley to spend the night in their room. Zan wanted to sleep on the floor so Brenley could sleep in her bed. They were so good and they all slept through the night. Cousins are so fun!
5 comments:
Cousin fun is awesome! I especially love that first picture with them all lined up.....so precious! All those girls:) Did you plan it? I loved it!
That's a lot of cousins, too! Was there a special occassion?
They look like little ducklings in the top picture. I couldn't figure out who the dark haired one in the cheerleader-like outfit was. Sorry my kid puked all over theplace:( Glad youare still sane after a weekend with 12 kids. Yikes!
haha that was fun!
luv ya lots!
~rAcHaEl~
Jan, you are a trooper. See if you can bring Breazy and Seaver to dinner...it's been awhile.
Post a Comment