Here are the kids opening stockings:
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Christmas Day
We have a tradition in our home that we leave one present on each child's bed for Christmas morning. It is always a book and can be opened up right away. So when someone wakes up early, they have something to do and they don't have to wake up everyone else. It has worked well these last few years and everyone is excited for a new book. So we don't have to start opening presents until after 7am. Yea!
Here are the kids opening stockings:
Some highlights of the morning:
Here are the kids opening stockings:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Glad to see that I'm not the only one left in America that still makes Christmas pjs. I have, however, given up on making them all matching. Too many genders, too different in ages.
It looks like a super fun Christmas Day! I love the book idea. Remind me about it closer to Christmas next year, k?
Post a Comment