This is from my sister, Callie. I was just going to ignore it but she reminded me so here it is:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial, it's easier.
3. When do you put up the tree? When the kids' begging is impossible to put off and we have a free night.
4. When do you take the tree down? ASAP
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I can't remember that far back.
7. Hardest person to buy for? MamaG
8. Easiest person to buy for? Children under 5 years old (Sam and Zan this year).
9. Do you h have a nativity scene? Several, I love them.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? None
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street, old and new versions.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I absolutely have to.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so, but I would.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's cheeseball and orange rolls.
16. Colored or Clear Lights? Both.
17. Favorite Christmas song? All of them, especially Handel's Messiah, the Nutcracker Suite, Mannheim Steamroller, The Forgotten Carols and Christmas hymns.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas eve and the rest on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Commercialism and the idea that we can buy Christmas.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like ornaments that have to do with snow; snowmen, sleds, etc.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? All the Proffitt favorites.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I already have everything I ever wanted.
26. White or Warm Christmas? WARM.
27. Favorite thing about Christmas? Talking about baby Jesus with my children.
28. Favorite Christmas Tradition? The nativity play, Temple lights and matching Christmas PJ's.
29. Favorite Christmas Location? Home.
30. Who do you tag? I don't like tagging.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment