Monday, December 22, 2008

Chandler is Seventeen!

Amongst all the Christmas happenings Chandler managed to turn one year older. He requested Mississippi mud pie for dessert which we enjoyed sharing with him. Danica is missing from this picture because she is the photographer.Also, Chandler was invited to winter formal a few weeks ago. He received a pie while he was at his choir concert. When we got home, everyone was happy to help him find the girls name. It was fun.

4 comments:

Patrice said...

Who asked him out? How did he answer? I need details!

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

I second patrice.

Dan and Jan said...

The girl is Sarah Wind, she is very cute and a good friend of Chandler's. Chandler answered by giving her a puzzle which she had to put together and turn over for the word 'yes' on the back. There were also Hersheys minis in the puzzle box (what's an answer without treats?)

jen said...

YES!!!! It's the girl's turn this time! No dinner at my house (uh . . I kinda forgot I have a daughter too. maybe I'm not off the hook, but you are! Enjoy it before your 100 girls need dresses and dinners!)