Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Happy Happy Birthday Hanna Dear!
Our Hanna turned the ripe old age of 15 this week. To celebrate, we had her favorite, triple layer chocolate cake. I don't mind making this cake from scratch because it is very delicious. At school her friends brought her some balloons and presents. Then that evening she had a dance recital for her hip hop dance class. She did a great job even though she has only been in this class for a few months. Hanna is a diligent student, and a willing helper. She plays the violin, and takes ballet in addition to hip hop. She likes good books and she loves movies both at the theater and on video. Hanna is a beautiful young woman, inside and out and we are proud of her and love her very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What! I wanted to see her hip hop recital! E mail us next time. I can honestly say you are not being biased when you talk aout Hanna. She is one of my favorite people (and not JUST because she helped me clean and organize while I was sick and pregnant. But seriously, how many teenagers will do that for an aunt?)Happy Birthday Hanna!
Post a Comment