Sunday, December 7, 2008

Soccer- Maranda

So soccer season is finally over, yea! Or, I mean darn. We only had two soccer players this year, Maranda and Andria. They have so much fun playing soccer and hanging with their friends. Here is Maranda with Anne Perkinson, good friends and good times. Maranda showing off her trophy.
Maranda's team, the Lemon Ligers (What's a Liger? Probably my favorite animal)


Posing for pictures.

Dedicated fans: Zanya and Andria
Future soccer star, Zanya.


Go Maranda!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Way to go Jan. I am always in awe that you can do so much soccer. The season always hits at the worst part of the year, hot, hot, hot! But hey, it's always worth it for a pair of flouresent pink and yellow soccer socks.

sherry said...

Awesome. I love the Napolean quote. And it looks like she's got some mad skills! You guys scored some cool colors this year.