Here is another cupcake creation that Hanna and I tried. It is a tres leche cupcake so we call it cookie and milk. It was very delicious and the tiny chocolate chip cookies were a fun touch (Hanna made those).
For new years eve we made a cranberry almond cupcake but we forgot to take a picture :( It was beautiful (for a cupcake). It had cranberry sauce drizzled over the frosting and sliced almonds on top. I really liked that one and I think my family liked them too.

New Years Eve we went to Grunyon Run but I am so dumb, I only took two pictures. So here they are: Kindyl and Andria making gingerbread houses (Greg helping)

Maranda and Saydie making theirs:

Pictures missing: kids bingo game, Hannas first place prize, kids running around and playing games together, adult snack time with another cheeseball and assorted treats plus the healthy veggie tray (thanks Joy), adult bingo gift exchange, adults playing Last Word (Dan won), breakfast at midnight at a neighbors house, Hanna and Kylee after the stake dance. You will have to imagine all the pictures along with the cranberry almond cupcakes.
Question: What is this a picture of?

If you said Zanya on her new big girl bed you are right!
However, if you said 300 lbs of white wheat, 20 lbs of elbow macaroni, and 17 lbs of rolled oats, you would also be right!
Zanya has had the mattress on the floor for a few weeks and we had several buckets of stuff that needed a place to live so it was a win win solution (it was Dan's great idea when I asked if anyone could think of a place to store the newly sealed buckets of food.)
Call me a kook if you must but there are a lot of mouths to feed over here and none of us likes to be hungry :)
5 comments:
We love the game, Last Word, too! Hey, I hate being hungry, and feeding a family of 9 is a major undertaking. Great thinking!
Your family LOVED those cupcakes. Yum. I am personally really enjoying this cupcake kick you and Hanna have been on:) I have more pictures of your family on New Year's Eve. I will send them to you.
I love your cupcake adventures! You know you could be in business! I love reading about all the going's on at your house! What a fun family!
I love the bed. We've actually done the same thing in our library, but we made a couch instead of a bed. The bed also turns into a couch when guests arrive.
We figure you might as well do something with that long-term food storage. Otherwise it's just taking up space.
I love your solution to the bed/buckets situation. She looks very happy about it, as well. I didn't know you were such a creative baker...I'm impressed!
Hey, I'm on fire about food storage and am working on a blog about it, I need to pick your brain sometime:).
Post a Comment