Sunday, November 16, 2008

A visit from Joanne

During the weekend of Halloween, Joanne (aka Grandma) came to visit us. There are many traditional things that we love to do while she is here. One thing we like to do is play zilch and other games around the table.

Here is Maranda and Grandma Chandler and Grandma (I took 4 pictures here and none were better than this one, teenagers!)


Another thing we like to do is go to Fuddruckers. We love to go there while Joanne is in town because there isn't any Fuddruckers in Las Vegas. They have great hamburgers, onion rings and milk shakes.

Here is Dan, Chandler and Joanne

Hanna and Sam


Hanna, Sam, Danica, Andria, Zanya, and Jan

4 comments:

Patrice said...

It's been a lot of years since I've been to Fuddruckers. Is it pretty reasonable cost-wis? It sure looks like fun!

Gail said...

That's funny...my mom's name is Joanne, but she spells it like Joan. She's coming soon to visit us too! Is your Mom-in-law a widow also? My mom has visited us solo for more than 20 years! Hey what emergency store did you run to? I didn't know we had a local store. I have to have Sean fill our barrels too:).

Dan and Jan said...

Yes, our Joanne is a widow also and has been for close to 10 years. There is a new emergency store right next to the Deseret Book on Main street. It has lots of stuff like dried foods, buckets, solar ovens, etc.

jen said...

Hey! Recently joined the blogging world--election day, to be exact. Karen Cole told me about your blog, and it's almost as good as being able to see you. Hopefully, I'll be able to make ours as photographic and informative as yours!
Those teenage boys . . . Hope progress reports didn't surprise you too much!
Jen