Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

We had some fun costumes this year. Both Samantha and Andria wore one costume in school but then changed their mind before the Halloween party that night. Andria decided literally 15 minutes before we needed to leave the house. Joanne was here for a visit and we had fun with her for a few days. Other holiday happenings: Andria made a great mask in school and Hanna decorated cute cupcakes for the cake walk at our neighborhood party. Samantha especially enjoyed the trick-or-treating this year. Yes, that is me asleep on the floor, it was too much excitment for me.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gail said...

Looks like you had a fun and exhausting Halloween! I know the feeling. The cupcakes turned out so cute and I loooove the picture of you on the floor....so funny and so relatable! My husband got an adorable pic of your little "flower"...remind me to email it to you:).

Patrice said...

Here's a hug for the tired mama!

Samantha said...

Your picture is the BEST! I wish I would only lay on the floor like that now. That is how I felt. Good job on the costumes. The kids looked great.