Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged

I have recently been tagged by my sister and my niece (thanks Callie and Rachael). Anyway, the tags are sort of similar so I am going to combine and simplify the two.

4 Joys:

1- My Family
2-The Gospel of Jesus Christ
3- reading good books
4- baking delicious foods


4 Things I Did Yesterday

1- canned 7 quarts of chicken
2- washed and folded 4 loads of laundry
3- paid 2 bills
4- made something new for dinner

4 Fears

1- public speaking
2- Obama and his friends
3- the ocean
4- forgetting my locker combination

4 Things on my wish list

1- peace on earth
2- happy children
3- a weekly house cleaner
4- a personal chef

5 Lists that I skipped from the original tags

1- things I look forward to
2- surprising facts
3- restaurants
4- obsessions
5- tv shows

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny, one of my biggest fears is the ocean as well. I've been able to do "lucid dreaming" ever since I can remember and thus have very few nightmares. The one thing that gives me nightmares I cannot control involves the ocean--generally with a riptide I can't get out of, though sometimes with the tide crashing in and me not able to get to higher ground fast enough.