Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lovely

I have a great great Aunt Roberta who died a few years ago. My Grandmother saved many of her dresses, just for fun and because they were so beautiful. This year Hanna and Danica couldn't decide what they would dress up as for Halloween. So they tried on all these dresses. It sure was fun and Hanna and Danica did look very lovely. In the end they didn't wear them for costumes, but I told them that we will never need to buy a prom dress.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

sherry said...

They DO look beautiful! And I love the one that Rachael has too. (It is almost sad that a grown women could wear these dresses that almost fit a skinny 12 and 14 year old.;)

Kathryn said...

Your family has some good genes. Why didn't you wear one for Halloween?

Rachael said...

hey jannalee i tagged u on my blog and it said to post a comment on yer blog saying that i tagged u so ya

Patrice said...

So, do your girls agree that they could wear them for prom? At least they'd be modest!

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

LOVE IT!!