Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1- Where is it?!? I can't find Zanya's pacifier and she can't seem to fall asleep without it. She has been in her room, awake, for over an hour and a half. I hope we find it before tonight.

2- Today is Election Day! Go prop 102 and John McCain.

3- Zanya has been completely dry for two days, even during naptime and going places.

4- Chandler despises pineapple, who knew?

5- During institute class today we talked about acquiring the attributes of Christ. I gained some personal insight into why I do not have the attribute of patience.

6- Laundry smells really good when it hangs up outside to dry.

7- Samantha is so excited it is almost cool enough to go to the park without being burned by the equipment.

8- My 'to file' pile has reached maximum capacity, I must file soon.

9- Christmas music is extra fun when played by my personal musicians (Hanna, Danica, Maranda). But it should not be allowed in stores or on the radio until after Thanksgiving.

10- If your family isn't being very helpful around the house, consider going on strike. It worked for me. (Just the threat worked for me, apparently some of my children are afraid of starving if they have to fend for themselves.)

PS Disaster averted, pacifier found just prior to bed time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you fill me in on why I don't have the patience attribute too, please?

I am glad you found the pacifier. Those are very important....

Samantha said...

That was great. Now I can go to bed with a smile on my face. I needed that. I am glad my life is not the only crazy one. I guess just comes with being a mom.

Patrice said...

I kept a drawer-full of pacifiers. Hmmm. I wonder how much I spent after 7 kids?

I'd like some insight on patience, too.

Gail said...

I'm with you on the timing for Christmas music! So whqt exactly did you threaten to go on strike for? I don't know if my kids would believe me, but it's a nice plan:).

Rebecca said...

You have ONE pacifier? Maybe you should put a few in your 72 hour kit. Imagine being in a shelter full of people without that thing! Ouch.