Monday, September 15, 2008

Labor Day 2008

I know this was a while ago but I just downloaded the pictures from my camera. Our friends, the Melzers, invited us over for a party on Labor Day. We had dinner and went swimming and just had a fun time. They are wonderful hosts!
This is a picture of Zan and Lucy.
Here is Jannalee and Zanya. No the weather was not cold, I was just cold because I am a wimp. Everyone else was in the pool.
Hanna and Danica
Chandler, so talented
Chandler throwing Andria over the bar that Ryan is holding
Lucy (or Elsa?) with Sam and Zan
Danica
Maranda
Andria and Lucy
Dan and Sam
Danica, Hanna and Chandler

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Kathryn blogged the fun party, too. You all look like you had a super fun time! Pools always make for lots of fun and laughter.