Monday, September 29, 2008

Homecoming invitation acceptance

Chandler asked a girl to Homecoming by decorating her room with streamers and a poem and chocolate. Her reply was in this huge container of Tootsie Rolls. The word 'yes' was stuck inside one of the rolls. Yes, it was one of the last ones we looked in. Lucky for Chandler, he has several sisters willing to help. And everyone enjoyed all the Tootsie Rolls you can eat. (I am eating some right now, too).

Homecoming is this weekend, so exciting. Chandler's date is named Chanda, so go ahead and make up your own funny comment about them having almost the same name. This is a brave new world for us as this is Chandler's first school dance. In just over a year, Hanna will be dating too. Wish us luck.



3 comments:

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

I want some tootsie rolls.

Patrice said...

Yummy! Send some this way -- NOT! I think we totally junked out this weekend. I think my headache is from sugar withdrawls. I am glad Chandler is dating and happy.

Smithfamily said...

Well I am glad someone else is sarting this for the 1st time too...