Thursday, October 16, 2008

This is getting old

In case you haven't heard our sad tale: Over the summer our house was TPd several times in a row. Each time it was the same people (we know this because it is the same way every time). Most times they included shredded paper and last time (last week) they also included grass clippings. It is a huge mess every time and we are sick of it. It takes hours to clean up and then weeks after that to get it all out of the trees and off the rocks. This must be someone that really doesn't like us. So if this is you and we have done something to offend you, just say so, we would rather talk about it. If you know who has been doing this, let us know so we can have them arrested. Ok, I am kidding but we would like to end this once and for all.

Front porchDriveway
Front yard
Dan's truck bed was also filled with grass clippings.

If you have any information. . .thanks!

3 comments:

Patrice said...

I thought you already had a tip on this! Did that person deny it? I'll ask Kathryn to do a little undercover work!

Kathryn said...

If you ever find our who it is, I know where to get a TON of grass clippings. You can just repay them the favor. (Just kidding) Hopefully you can catch them. Ryan would probably enjoy coming over some weekend and playing stake-out duty with Dan.

Ryan said...

I'm not going to point fingers or anything, but Kathryn has been disappearing at night for undetermined reasons. You may want to check into that.