Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

We have a friend that posts every Tuesday. She calls it ten on Tuesday and it is ten random things about that day. I thought this would be fun so here it goes:

1. Zan bit the top off her pacifier today. She was so sad and took it around to show all of us. She even let Hanna try to tape it. (She sure is cute).
2. Thirty year old pinto beans don't can very well.

3. Today we rented Barbie Swan Lake so we can all be ballerinas, or at least Samantha can.


4. Hanna and Danica had their orchestra and choir pictures today. Yesterday Hanna spent hours curling all of Danica's hair in beautiful ringlets. They decided too late that today would have been a better day to be beautiful.
5. Our stake institute class is awesome! I wish we had more support for our little institute nursery.

6. Chandler took his history final exam today for his online class. He is done now, hooray!

7. Hanna needs an expensive calculator to finish her online Geometry class. Dang. At least she will be able to use it even through college. She also tells me that she got 100% on her scripture mastery test today. She can use those skills on her mission =).

8. We have three pumpkins to carve before Friday. Any guesses when we will do that? Maybe we can carve two and have dinner-in -a-pumpkin with the third.

9. Zanya is starting to potty train herself. It will be nice when she finishes with that.

10. Andria and Maranda are practicing hard for their school play, The Aristocats.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Sorry I didn't make it to institute. I had a Dr. appointment. Hopefully next time.

Patrice said...

I just bought 7 pumpkins this morning to carve. Tradition! You can come over Thursday and join us if you'd like!