Thursday, October 16, 2008

Don't try this at home

Zanya said she wanted to sleep in curlers. So in the morning the curlers were in a pile on the floor next to her crib along with this perfect ringlet. Ouch! She did manage to get some curl, though not much.


(disregard the Cheetos on her cheeks and the backwards leotard)

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Ouch! Boy, she is so very cute, even with the cheetos and backwards leo.

iheartmesa said...

Someday I'll learn to do my girls' hair cute like yours. Every Sunday I look at your row of kids and think, "Wow, and she did all of their hair too." I liked the flower clips today. I might have to copy.
Also, thanks for the heads-up on the mistake about the Moki's event. I am glad you guys went and had a good time. I like to hear when people actually go and do some of the things. If families are having a good time together, then it makes it worth going through the effort of having another blog.