Friday, October 10, 2008

New hair do

Ok so I have discovered hair blogs. Blogs from women who are clever and do fun stuff with their girls hair. Luckily, I have girls too. This hair (modeled by the lovely Zanya) is copied from the blog: jackienkassiesdos.blogspot.com. I particularly like this blog because Jackie and Kassie have fine, white hair like my own girls. From that blog, you can jump around to other blogs with other fun hair styles. Try it, you might like it.

4 comments:

Melanie and Will said...

okay, your girls' hair is ALWAYS soooo cute!!! love the new do!

hey, would you be interested in making me a brown bow for Madysen??? I still haven't mastered the making bow skills :)

Margaret Proffitt said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe you were able to do that with Zan's hair. Its looks awesome... like an up-do for a wedding! So cute.

Patrice said...

She was already cute . . . now she's absolutely adorable. Add a few of your cute bows and there's no stopping her!

Rebecca said...

I can NOT believe she let you do this! I'm pretty sure Addie would have a cow. That is the cutest hairdo EVER! More tips on the hair blogs...I've never heard of them.