Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Cooking Class with Hanna

This summer Hanna decided to earn some money by doing something she loves. Hanna loves to make fun treats in the kitchen and she likes to work with kids. She is good at both. So for five weeks she taught some fun cooking classes including; pizza, bread, doughnuts, oatmeal treats, and, of course, cupcakes. Each week the class had 5 to 12 students, including 2 of Hanna's sisters and various cousins and neighbors.

We think the class was a success and Hanna is thinking about teaching it again next summer.

2 comments:

Patrice said...

I'm sorry I missed it! Please let us know the next time she does her class. I'd love to send a few of my kiddos.

jen said...

That Hanna. Before you know it you'll be leaving her somewhere for college. Somehow with the boys it seems different, but these oldest girls . . .