I never did get a picture of Chandler, Hanna or Danica, sniff. Chandler is a senior, Hanna is a sophmore and Danica is in 8th grade. Those big kids were especially excited to get back to school.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Back to School- 2009
I was going to wait until I posted the pictures from our summer vacation to post the first day of school, but I don't know when that is going to happen. As it turns out, I only have a few pictures from the first day of school. I completely forgot all morning but was reminded when I brought Ruthie to her kindergarten class and walked past all the other moms with their cameras- Doh! So I did manage to get a picture of her getting off her bus later that morning. She was so happy to be in school!
Here are Maranda and Andria after they got home. Maranda is in the 4th grade this year and Andria is in the 3rd.
I never did get a picture of Chandler, Hanna or Danica, sniff. Chandler is a senior, Hanna is a sophmore and Danica is in 8th grade. Those big kids were especially excited to get back to school.
I never did get a picture of Chandler, Hanna or Danica, sniff. Chandler is a senior, Hanna is a sophmore and Danica is in 8th grade. Those big kids were especially excited to get back to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I missed Kathryn when she left, but convinced her to let me take one that night.
Post a Comment