Sam turned 5 in May but we finally had a birthday party in June. There are several Samantha's in our area so we asked Sam if she would like to go by her middle name, Ruth. She said she would like to be Ruthie so we have tried to retrain ourselves, but it isn't easy. Our great friends, the Crandall's, let us borrow their awesome backyard for her party.
We swam in the pool:
+5th+b-day+party.jpg)
We played "bubble pie", which was a really fun game that the kids all enjoyed. Oh, except Ruthie, who was having too much fun playing with Peters younger sister.
+5th+b-day+party-1.jpg)
We played water ballon toss and then "purple bombers" (try to dodge the purple water balloons that are being thrown at you by Ruthie's dad).
+5th+b-day+party-2.jpg)
Then Sammy Ruthie opened her presents:

And finally, cupcakes. We made flower cupcakes for Ruthie then decided the boys might like bugs instead. Ruthie and her sisters had fun making the dragonflies.
Ruthie has many good friends and they made it a fun party!
2 comments:
It will take some getting used to, but Ruthie is a CUTE name. Looks like her birthday was a blast.
On another note, I don't really have a user friendly template for the chore chart but I'd be happy to make you one. Just send me photos of Zanya's "chores" and I'll email it to you.
There is no way I am going to be able to call her Ruthie!! Is she still wanting this?
Post a Comment