This is my whole company, sitting in front of the dorm rooms we stayed in.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
EFY!
I (Hanna) recently had the opportunity to attend an EFY program in flagstaff a few weeks ago, and i had so much fun! I think I pretty much had the funnest company ever! Oh, a company typically consists of 10 girls, 10 boys and a girl and guy counselor to keep us all in line :) Everyone was so nice and we had such a great time hanging out with each other.
This is my whole company, sitting in front of the dorm rooms we stayed in.
This is my awesome counselor Kacie. We needed the guys to have ties in our company cheer so Kacie got nominated official tie holder :)
This is my whole company, sitting in front of the dorm rooms we stayed in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun. And I recognize a good friend of ours, Kaylyn Manzer. She is always good for a laugh.
Hannah, EFY is so wonderful and I'm glad you had a chance to go!
Post a Comment