I made a petunia, rose, lily and violet. I also used a daisy that I made several years ago for Halloween. Parents helped by assembling the small flower headbands, and we bought the shirts. I made all 13 skirts.Sunday, February 20, 2011
Ruthie Flower- November 2010
This was the Highland School production of Alice in Wonderland. It was for grades 1-3 and it turned out great. Ruthie is in first grade so she got a small flower part. I was on the costume committee so I got to make 13 flower costumes.
I made a petunia, rose, lily and violet. I also used a daisy that I made several years ago for Halloween. Parents helped by assembling the small flower headbands, and we bought the shirts. I made all 13 skirts.

Ruthie loved being in the play and going to all the practices. It really was an excellent production.
Ruthie was the prettiest flower :) .
I made a petunia, rose, lily and violet. I also used a daisy that I made several years ago for Halloween. Parents helped by assembling the small flower headbands, and we bought the shirts. I made all 13 skirts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment