Thursday, February 18, 2010

Maranda is a Decade old!


Look at these pictures of Maranda. She always has a smile on her face! She is happy and fun to be around. She has lots of friends because she is kind and easy going. Maranda works hard at her school work and practices the piano every day (when we remember :)) She is a talented artist and loves her art lessons with her Grandma Proffitt. Maranda also loves her ballet class and playing on her softball team. We love having her in our family. We love you Maranda!This year Maranda wanted to go to Build-A-Bear for her birthday. She was also nice enough to let Zanya join her for the fun. Sadly, we forgot the camera. But the excursion was great. Later that day, everyone in the family gave her a special note to let her know how special she is. We really liked this and decided to keep it a tradition for everyone's birthday.
Here is Maranda's special "friend" from Build-A-Bear, named Lily.
Of course it wouldn't be a birthday without special cupcakes. Maranda picked vanilla with blue and yellow frosting.
Happy Birthday Maranda!
(Love those cupcakes!)

2 comments:

Patrice said...

I want to do build-a-bear. My youngest want to as well and are saving their money. Should be fun!

Gail said...

Sounds like she had a wonderful birthday! I'm so sorry I forgot to call her and wish her one myself:(. I hope she know she is loved and a wonderful, sweet and helpful girl! Here's to many decades to come, Maranda!