Hanna is our newest driver, yikes! er I mean yea!Sunday, December 6, 2009
Sweet Sixteen Hanna
Hanna is patient, kind and fun. Her sisters love her because she takes care of them and is nice to them. Hanna is great friends with Danica. Their relationship is a joy to their parents! She is level headed in all circumstances which is why she is great in sports medicine. Hanna works hard at school and her grades show it. She is creative, crafty and has a great sense of style. I like to go shopping with Hanna more than anyone else because she knows what looks good and won't let me buy something ugly. It is a great blessing to have Hanna in our family.
Hanna is our newest driver, yikes! er I mean yea!
It is nice to have another driver but it would be even nicer if said drivers had their own cars. Save that babysitting money!
Hanna is our newest driver, yikes! er I mean yea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is my all time favorite cake.
Happy Birthday Hanna! I loved her dress by the way. ANd your cupcakes look fantastic. How fun!
Hanna is a beautiful girl! Your right, i would love going shopping with her too, she has great sense of style! And... that cake, looks so delicious, your right, you are serious in your desserts! Well, Happy Birthday Hanna, i hope you had a fabulous day!
Post a Comment