Chandler and Hanna were both able to go to Winter Formal this year. Hanna turned 16 just a few days prior to the dance and it was a girls choice so she was ready. Ashlee came to pick up Chandler so we did get a few pictures while she was here. They were a cute couple.


Then with Hanna's group, parents were invited/allowed to come take pictures before dinner. Hanna's date, David was over a foot taller than Hanna. I loved Hanna's dress and it fit her perfectly.

Kylee, Hanna, and Kathryn

The table settings were beautiful.

Hanna's and Kathryn's corsages

The whole group, ten couples all together.


It was a great night!
4 comments:
Those girls sure looked gorgeous!! I love how they did their hair. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures.
Tell Chandler he looks like he should be going to Poston. :)
I was a little partial to Hanna's dress myself! She looked beautiful, and I agree with Patrice--gorgeous hair. Also with Cassie--didn't know Poston was having a dance!
Gorgeous! Oh my, Hanna's dress, AWESOME! They looked all so formal, too! Can't wait till' my days:)
Post a Comment