Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cupcakes for Boutiques

My friend asked me if I wanted to make some cupcakes or other baked goods for her boutique. So I decided to go for it. I made some honey wheat bread, big m&m cookies, pancake mixes and over 100 cupcakes. I made five different flavers of cupcakes, Tres Leches, Double Chocolate, Cranberry Almond, Vanilla and Coconut. My sister-in-law, Margaret (resident photographer, and artist) made these awesome labels for me. She is so creative and artistic! They turned out so cute, everyone commented on my labels.

Rebecca loaned me all her platters and stuff to display my cupcakes.

And my friends came and bought my cupcakes, thanks guys!

When one boutique was over, I still had quite a few cupcakes so I put them in another boutique by my sisters' house for the rest of the day. I came home with only 20 cupcakes with no chocolate or coconut (my favorite). They were yummy for dessert today, no one was sad that they didn't all sell.

4 comments:

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

Yummmm Coconut....

Patrice said...

OH I am sorry I missed it all. I would have loved to support you! It all looks wonderful. You are so talented!

Mariah said...

Ooooooohhhh..... they look delightful! I wish i could have one! Your so handy- crafty, awesome, and you make cupcakes too? What your a super mom! Perfect ideas, well those cupcake sure do look heavenly! Aaaahhhhh.....:)

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

Okay, now I have to make cupcakes.