Doesn't she know you are 28? Happy Birthday! P.S. I really did buy a gift BEFORE your birthday, and it is still sitting at my home. I am such a dork.
Happy Birthday! And what a cute cake! Oh and guess who is turning 49 this year......
How cute! It is so sweet of them to bake you a cake. They must love you or something.
Did chandler dye his hair and I wasn't a part of it?!?!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Doesn't she know you are 28? Happy Birthday! P.S. I really did buy a gift BEFORE your birthday, and it is still sitting at my home. I am such a dork.
Happy Birthday! And what a cute cake! Oh and guess who is turning 49 this year......
How cute! It is so sweet of them to bake you a cake. They must love you or something.
Did chandler dye his hair and I wasn't a part of it?!?!
Post a Comment