Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Mother's Day!
I like to think that I have trained my family well for Mother's Day. But then I sometimes think that I am just luckier than most with the family that I have. Then I think that my expectations are just lower. Whatever it is, I had a great Mother's Day. I opened presents (isn't my Sam so cute?)
Maranda made this in her school class
This is going on the shelves in my bedroom (nice choice, Dan)
Andria made this pin in school, it matched my shirt.
Zanya and Hanna
All my posterity (as Chandler would say)
Speaking of Chandler, he spoke in church on Mother's Day. His topic was how his mother has influenced his testimony. Could a Mom have a better present? He did a great job and was slightly emotional through the whole talk, revealing his true feelings towards his Mom (I hope :)). I loved it. After a delicious dinner, we played games together, what a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have learned to lower my expectations, too. My kids gave me lots of homemade (school made) things and lots of warm fuzzies.
There is NO doubt in my mind that you are a super terrific mother!
So, Chan is a bawlbaby mommylover. I'm sure he gets that tender side from Dan.
Post a Comment