Here the kids are singing "Zola the Zebra" after we ate lunch.Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Preschool Zoo Day
On Monday, Zanya and I went to the zoo with Samantha's preschool. We had such a great time! Miss Peggy teaches the kids all about the animals before we go so that the kids can teach the parents while we are there. The day was perfect with nice weather and active animals. It was a perfect zoo day!
Here the kids are singing "Zola the Zebra" after we ate lunch.
Here the kids are singing "Zola the Zebra" after we ate lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This brings back a few memories, doesn't it!
Love it! Hopefully my nephew will be working at the zoo in the next few weeks. I am sure we'll be visiting more often (I have a pass . . . guess I better use it.)
That so takes me back! I didn't realize Miss Peggy was still teaching preschool, all of my kids went to her too! I miss preschool sometimes, the zoo trip, the matching tshirts, the hand decorated plates and the luaus:). I'm glad you got to go, especially since the weather is so awesome.
How fun to go to the zoo. I can't wait to have this baby so that I can actually walk at the zoo, instead of waddle.
Post a Comment