Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Catch up

Ok, so we haven't posted in a while. Here's the short version. Chandler got asked to the Sadie Hawkins dance. Diane brought him some balloons and some cheesecake which she had made herself (it was delicious). In some of the balloons were puzzle pieces that we had to piece together but it didn't say who the invitation was from. Then as we were eating the cheesecake (I'll never tell who ate most of it), there was a message inside it which let Chandler know who the invitation was from. Then Chandler answered her by having his mom make some delicious cupcakes with frosting waves.
Oh, and swimming fish.

Their group went to a rodeo for their day date. Chandler certainly looked the part. Ride 'em cowboy!
Then, that night, they were running late for dinner and Dan and I had left for stake conference. So we told Hanna to not let them leave without a picture. So Chandler ran out the door when Diane got there but Hanna managed to get one picture.
Last weekend we planted a garden. We were too late to plant seeds so we planted plants. Don't be jealous, we have no idea what we are doing.
Hanna found a recipe for this jello and thought it would be fun, and it was.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Those of you who know me know that I am so festive, ha ha. We couldn't have St. Patrick's Day without green eggs and biscuits with green gravy, yum! Everyone thought it was kind of weird, no wonder we usually ignore holidays.
Andria refused to touch any of it and instead had leftover pasta. At least her bowl and cup were green.

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Oh, that's so fun!! Melissa's Sadies was the same night, and I just got it blogged, too.

Where did Hanna find the Jello recipe? It looks so crazy fun. My kiddos didn't like the look of the green eggs, either. Read Gail's blog if you want to feel guilty about not celebrating St. Patty's Day!

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

When Bryce and I were getting into bed last night Bryce says, "man, those girls do a really good job don't they?" It was awesome. And I need more bread.

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

I'll pay for it of course.