skip to main |
skip to sidebar

"Good Morning America!" Any who, this is Chandler, in case you didn't know, and yes, I am the coolest. I've got about a billion girls goin' for me, and now Belle (Andilyn Warner, senior) has fallen for my great charm and gorgeous features! I went to see Mountain View's production of Beauty and the Beast, a major success i might add, and afterwards, we took a picture with Belle. The kisses were, of course, my idea, and now Andi is in love with me! Ah me, the price of being me! :-) "You stay classy Chicago!"
3 comments:
Hey Chandler! You're crazy! If anybody wants to know the full story I would be glad to share. Chandler, you are awesome!
Jamie Richardson
It's only because you hair is so awesome. Therefore, it's only because of me.
Hey Chandler, you know you're supposed to title these things, right? Don't be too much of a playa now, it only leads to trouble. Anyhow, enjoy the time before Belle comes to her senses. ;-)
Post a Comment