Friday, March 7, 2008

Kids with Cameras

This is what happens when your children take over the camera.

Our slide Tiger, our fat cat
Maranda
Andria
Hanna
Chandler Danica
Zanya
A picture Maranda drew

There were also pictures of our other cat, the bookcase, Andria's sillouette, etc, but my google server isn't working well. It hasn't been letting me download the pictures and a sign pops up saying to try again in 30 seconds. I'm tired of trying again in 30 seconds and now I am just giving up. If you know how to cure this problem, please tell me!

2 comments:

sherry said...

Cute! I love the little attitude shot of Hanna. Maybe I should give my kids the camera and see what happens. The problem is that after they are finished with it it would end up on the couch, the floor, the counter, the fridge, who knows;)

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

That's an absolutely awesome picture of Hanna and Zanya!