Monday, June 21, 2010

Time to Redecorate

Post script: Here are some "after pictures"



Hanna and Danica have been in the bedroom with the purple stripes for several years now. But we inherited new bedding which didn't match. Hanna had exactly one week between the end of school and the beginning of summer school. So she told Dani it was time to get to work, and fast. I didn't want to have anything to do with a painting project (I've done enough, thank you. Plus, I didn't mind the purple stripes with the red floral). So the beauty of this project was that they did it ALL themselves! Well, I did go with Hanna to purchase curtain fabric and paint. Then I sewed curtains while they did everything else.


I can't tell you how happy I was to see this big project get done without me doing it! They even moved all the furniture themselves. Wow, really wow.

2 comments:

jen said...

I want to see the finished project.
Tucker told me about Chandler. That makes me sick. What's his plan now?

Patrice said...

Great job, girls! You, too, Jannalee. I am not the curtain sewer, that's for sure.