Sunday, May 16, 2010

Denton Wedding

I made cupcakes for Heidi Denton's wedding last month. She was so easy because she didn't have any preference. So I made mostly chocolate and vanilla with some coconut (my favorite). There were over 200 regular sized and over 100 mini cupcakes. I hired Hanna to make her famous homemade fondant and punch out hundreds of little red flowers. I think they turned out pretty great. Transportation was worrying me so I purchased heavy duty boxes and Dan helped me make inserts with holes for the cupcakes. In the end, they traveled very well and not one was lost :)

Here's the chocolate:
Vanilla minis
Coconut cupcakes in my awesome box, they don't slide around or tip at all.
Here's what 300 cupcakes looks like in the back of my van, see how secure? I was very excited about that.
Thanks for calling me Jen!

1 comment:

jen said...

You forgot to say how delicious they were and how there wasn't a single cupcake left.
Now that's saying something!