Thursday, April 2, 2009

Andria is Eight

For Andria's birthday last month, she wanted to go to Build-A-Bear. So we went together and chose a new friend. Andria has a great imagination and she had so much fun dressing her new bunny, Ally.
Then for dessert we had brownies and home made ice cream, Yum!

March 28, 2009 was Andria's baptism day. Her cousin Mitchell was baptized in our stake at the same time so we had a lot of family come to the baptism that day.
Andria was baptized in the dress that her Grandma Proffitt made for me when I was baptized. I love that we can share this link together. I also love that the dress is still beautiful and will last for generations to come. Isn't it so cute?
I had high hopes of obtaining a new family picture, but alas, this was the best we could do.

Grandma Evans came for the week to celebrate with us. She is so fun to have stay with us and she is willing to read books to the girls for hours.
Andria is an excellent tumbler and seldom sits still. She loves to do round-off-back-hand-springs where ever we are. She also loves to read and still enjoys pictures books along with longer chapter books. Her teachers love her because she is always on task and eager to do whatever is asked. Andria has a great imagination and enjoys playing with ponies, pollys or animals of any kind. She also likes all kinds of real animals, even bugs. We love you Andria and are so proud of you!

4 comments:

Margaret Proffitt said...

I meant to complement Andria's hair at the baptism. She looked beautiful and I loved both the white dresses she wore, especially your old one!

Patrice said...

Oh, you did her hair so beautifully. Hey, anytime you want, I'll come snap some pics of your family. I'm no professional, but I love to shoot and I'd love to do it for you.

Smithfamily said...

Chandler will make a great husband and father someday....

Gail said...

Congratulations Andria! And what beautiful hair...I love it! I think the family pic turned out pretty good for not trying:).