Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Beach Vacation 2008

Last month we went on our family's favorite vacation. Each year, the Proffitt's (all that can make it) camp at a KOA in Chula Vista. Every day we pack a lunch, load up the car and drive to the beach. We spend about 6 hours on the beach then we head back to the campground where we eat dinner, have a campfire and play games. Here are some of the pictures from this year.

4 comments:

Dan Evans said...

That is the cutest family I have ever seen!

Patrice said...

What a super fun trip! Everyone looked like they were having a blast, and the mom's could still relax. What is the beach running club?

Dan and Jan said...

The beach running club is really the Proffitt Family Beach Running Club. Rebecca put it together so we could still exercise while we were on vacation, very important :). So the men got up at 6:30 and ran near the campground so the women could leave at 7:30, drive to the beach and run/walk several miles there. It was nice. We topped it off with 4 sets of 16 push-ups. In the end, we all wished we had a beach here for our morning exercise.

Gail said...

Hey Janalee I didn't know you had a blog until I saw your comment on Marci's! I have one too! I had to block it so if you're interested email me @ ellsworthfamily@cox.net and I will invite you. I think everyone should have blogs, I'm getting to know people so much better through them.:)