Friday, June 27, 2008

Sunsplash!


We went to Sunsplash with Schmidt Westergard a few weeks ago. It looks like we pulled out the camera exactly two times: once when we were playing in the splash area with the babies, and once when the big kids were golfing. It was such a fun day with lots of water slides, swimming, wave pool, bumper boats, go carts, arcade games, bingo, prizes, food and ice cream. What a fun day!

4 comments:

sherry said...

You called Maranda "Andria" in the one with you. That reminds me of someone....;) Looks like a fun day!

Dan and Jan said...

Oh thanks! I'll fix it.

Mariah said...

that swimsuit is very popular that danica is wearing its melanies daughter i have a blog too!

Patrice said...

I'm waiting to see all the girls in braids. I am sure your mom won't even recognize them with unbraided hair. Looks fun!