Friday, February 22, 2008
Tip of the Day
Always remember: never, never, never allow your head strong, stubborn two year old to ride in the car without being buckled. If you make a similar mistake, even though it be for merely 30 seconds, you will have to listen to her scream every time you buckle her in the car, for MONTHS! Today Zan nearly strangled herself by twisting and turning in her buckle until she was backwards! I had to pull over, turn her around and tighten the straps. Heed my warning or every time you go somewhere, you will have to sneak out of the house, eluding your two year old or kiss your sanity goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen sister, I had to learn that the hard way myself. Glad to see you are feeling well enough to sit up today. I hope your fam is back to normal soon!
Very good advice.
Noted.
:)
Post a Comment